It is not possible to run an A/B test at the same time as running Profit Peak on the same child ASIN, Splitly will show an error message if you try to do so. This is to prevent updates colliding with each other, but also to maintain accurate and credible results. If we're changing multiple fields at the same time, then it is not possible to know which effect caused the difference in sales.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit my test after it has started?
- How can I verify tests are running correctly?
- How do I interpret Splitly test results?
- How do you find a winner?
- How does Splitly communicate with my Amazon seller account?
- How long does an Amazon A/B test run for?
- How long does Profit Peak run for?
- is it possible to do an A/B test on a product while running Profit Peak?
- What does the void option do?
- What fields can I test?